Seafood is one of my favorite cuisines and it all started with Crab Legs. My mother had me eating these since I had teeth. So obviously it’s one of my favorite dishes so I cook them all the time. When I was living in Florida years ago, Publix would season and steam them for you. Now that I’m back in Ohio I have to cook them myself, first world problems I tell ya.
I used to steam them but I recently started to bake them. I noticed they were more flavorful that way and just easy to cook. I pop them in the oven, take them out and get to eating.
It’s as simple as covering them with your favorite seasonings and putting them in the oven. You can even throw some butter on them for extra flavor.
It’s virtually no clean up. I cook in the foil pan, eat of it and toss it.
If you don’t like the creamy butter you can just melt it all the way.
- Crab Legs
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 stick of butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Garlic Powder (to taste)
- 2 finely chopped Garlic Cloves (optional)
- Parsley (fresh or dried)
- Large Baking Pan
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Rinse and clean all Crab Legs
- Spread all Crab Legs in pan and add enough water to cover the bottom of the pan. Make sure ALL of them are partially immersed in water
- Heavily season with Old Bay
- Cover tightly with foil and put in oven on middle rack
- After 15 Minutes remove the foil
- Put butter, garlic and garlic powder in your sauce dish and microwave it until creamy not melted so only for a few seconds
- Add lemon juice and stir well
- Top with parsley