I’ve been baking a lot lately and I’m honestly tired. I wanted to make something easy and semi-healthy. So here we have some White Chocolate Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries topped with Salted Caramel Bits. Go diet! *rolls eyes* This is a recipe so easy, anyone can make it.
Wash those strawberries and toss them in sugar for extra sweetness. I go hard.
While those are drying start making your caramel, that takes the longest. Caramel is easy to over cook so once the mix starts boiling watch it like a hawk.
Once it hardens, carefully break it up and put in a sandwich bag then beat the hell out of it! Talk about therapy, I went ham on this with my saucer.
Mix up the cream cheese filling and try to avoid to eating it. Every time I would walk past the bowl I was shoveling it into my mouth.
Now it’s time to bust them thangs open and pipe it! You can adjust how much you want to stuff them but my vote is for stuffing them a lot.
I bought this handy little dessert decorator from Michaels for like 8 bucks (I had a 40% off coupon). You can also get it from Amazon.
Pull them out the fridge and enjoy! I doubt they’ll be leftovers but it there is you can put them in a container and refrigerate them for a couple of days.
- 30 Fresh Strawberries
- 1/4 cup of sugar (optional)
- 1 package (8 oz) Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1/3 cup Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chips (adjustable)
- 1 cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1.5 tbsp Water
- Set aside a flat pan
- Mix Sugar, Water and Salt in saucer
- Bring to boil on Medium/High heat (do not stir!)
- Once it starts to brown, gently swirl saucer to prevent Caramel from burning.
- Watch Carefully and continue swirling until it turn a deep amber color.
- Remove and pour Caramel in pan evenly. Set aside until completely cooled.
- Carefully break up Caramel (be careful, it's sharp like glass) and put into zip-lock bag and crush it with a rolling pin or pan. Set aside.
- Wash Strawberries, cut off stems put in strainer. Lightly toss in sugar.
- Sit strawberries on top and cut a "X" in the tips and go a little farther than 3/4 down. Set aside
- Melt White Chocolate Chips
- Mix Cream Cheese, Vanilla, Confectioners Sugar and White Chocolate Chips with mixer until fluffy.
- Carefully open each strawberry and pipe in filling. (you can also use a sandwich bag with a cut off corner)
- Sprinkle Caramel Bits on top and refrigerate for 45 mins.