Even though I’m on a weight loss journey I refuse to sacrifice flavor. You can turn almost any recipe into a healthy one with some thought and good ingredients.
I received Purely Inspired Organic Protein to try and I wanted to do more than make a protein shake. I’ve been loving popsicles lately (sugar-free) so I decided to use this in some Low Fat Protein Strawberry and Cream Popsicles. They are super tasty and filling, using only 6 ingredients.
Combine cream cheese, greek yogurt, protein and soy milk
Throw in strawberries and a sugar substitute
And that’s all she wrote. Pop them in the freezer for a few hours and voila!
- 1 scoop of Protein Powder
- 1 container of Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 (4 oz) package of Less Fat Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup of Soy Milk
- 2 cups of Strawberries
- 1 tablespoons of Super Sweet Blend (or 1.5 packets of Splenda)
- In a Bullet, Blender or Food processor combine and the ingredients for the first half. Pour it in a bowl and set it aside.
- Do the same for the second half with the strawberries and sugar substitute. No need to rinse out your mixer.
- Layer it in popsicle molds anyway you like and freeze for at least 4 hours.